Any personal data that you provide through this website will be processed by the Cambra de Comerç, Indústria i Serveis d’Andorra (hereinafter, “Cambra”). This website belongs to the Cambra, with Tax Registry Number (NRT) D‑800126-A and registered office at Carrer Prat de la Creu, 8, baixos, AD500 Andorra la Vella. The Cambra is in charge of processing any personal data that we receive from you through information and request forms that this institution provides in paper format or on this website.
For any issues regarding Data Protection, you can contact the Cambra at the email email@example.com
In compliance with the requirements of qualified Law 15/2003 of 18 December, on personal data protection (hereinafter, “LQPD”), and its implementing regulations, you are informed that any personal data that you provide to us will be entered into the appropriate databases belonging to the Cambra.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING, PROCEDURE AND SOURCE OF YOUR DATA
The Cambra can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending information and services from the Cambra to interested parties. This purpose is regulated in the Mailing
The procedure and sources for obtaining the personal data in the Mailing database are through files on census registration and through information request and registration forms; by telephone, fax or email, and through the Cambra’s website.
- Developing activities that help to protect, foster and develop commerce, industry and services. Promoting and organising activities for the commercial promotion of goods and services and to stimulate commerce. This purpose is regulated in the Commerce, Industry & Services
The procedure and sources for obtaining the personal data in the Commerce, Industry & Services database are through files on information requests, forms and registration forms, and also by electronic transmission.
- Sending information about training courses and other training and information activities, and managing the registrations and operation thereof. This purpose is regulated in the Training
The procedure and sources for obtaining the personal data in the Training database are the interested parties themselves, through files on information requests, lists, forms and registration forms for courses and other training and information activities, and also through the Cambra’s website.
- Managing collection of payments for services provided by the Cambra to its clients. This purpose is regulated in the Clients
The procedure and sources for obtaining the personal data in the Clients database are from clients, directly, by telephone, fax or email.
- Managing consultations and queries to provide answers and send them to the enquirer. This purpose is regulated in the Personalised Advice Service database.
The procedure and sources of the personal data in the Personalised Advice Service database is from the interested parties themselves, directly, by telephone, fax or email.
RECIPIENTS, INCLUDING SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO WHOM DATA MAY BE TRANSMITTED
- Financial institutions, to collect and make any appropriate payments for the services provided.
The Cambra does not carry out international communications of personal data.
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS OVER PERSONAL DATA
You can exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel or object. You can communicate the right you choose by sending us a written, signed communication, accompanied by a copy of your identity document, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE TECHNICAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SECURITY MEASURES APPLIED TO DATA PROCESSING
The Cambra compiles the security policy in an internal, private document. The Cambra has an intranet protected by various security measures, with restricted access to anyone outside the Cambra, and there are access controls according to the user profile. Security copies are made daily.
CHANGES IN THE REGULATIONS
Document updated on: 21/09/2020