Responsible for the treatment
We inform you that any personal data you provide through this website will be processed by the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Andorra (hereinafter, “Chamber”). The Chamber is the owner of this website, with tax registration number D-800126-A and registered office at Carrer Prat de la Creu, 8, baixos, AD500 Andorra la Vella. The Chamber is the entity responsible for the processing of any personal data that you provide us by receiving the information and request forms that this entity makes available to you in paper format or on this website.
The Chamber informs you that for any matter related to Data Protection, you can contact the Chamber through the email address email@example.com.
Registration of treatment activities
In compliance with what is required by Law 29/2021, of October 28, qualified as protection of personal data. (hereinafter, “LQPD”), and the regulations that develop it, the Chamber informs you that any personal data you provide us will become part of the Registry of the corresponding processing activities owned by the Chamber.
Purposes of the treatment, procedure and source of obtaining your data
The Chamber may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send information and services from the Chamber of Commerce to interested parties. This purpose is regulated in the Mailing processing activities register.
The procedure and sources for obtaining personal data from the Mailing processing activity register is through registration forms in the census and through information request forms, registration forms; by phone, fax or e-mail and also through the website of the Chamber.
- Develop activities that contribute to defending, promoting and developing trade, industry and services. Promote and organize activities for the commercial promotion of goods and services and commercial dynamism. This purpose is regulated in the register of processing activities Commerce, Industry and Services.
The procedure and sources of obtaining personal data from the register of processing activities Commerce, Industry and Services, is through information request sheets, forms and registration slips, and also through of electronic transmission.
- Send information about training courses and other training and informational activities, and manage registration and operation. This purpose is regulated in the registration of training activities.
The procedure and sources of obtaining personal data from the registration of training processing activities is from the interested persons themselves through information request sheets, lists, forms and course registration forms and other training and informational activities, and also through the Chamber’s website.
- Management of collections for the services provided by the Chamber to its customers. This purpose is regulated in the register of Client treatment activities.
The procedure and sources of obtaining personal data from the register of customer treatment activities is from the customers, directly, by telephone, fax or email.
- Manage inquiries and questions in order to respond to them and deliver them to their applicants. This purpose is regulated in the register of treatment activities Personalized consultation service.
The procedure and sources of obtaining personal data from the record of processing activities Personalized consultation service, is from the interested persons themselves, directly, by telephone, by fax or e-mail.
Recipients, including service providers, with whom it is planned to transmit the data
- Financial entities to make the corresponding collections and payments for the services provided.
The Chamber does not carry out international communications of personal data.
People’s rights regarding their personal data
The Chamber informs you that you can exercise the rights of opposition, access, rectification, deletion, limitation of the processing and portability of your personal data, and other rights recognized in the regulations through your written request to our Delegate of Personal Data Protection (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Generic description of the technical and organizational security measures that apply to the processing of the record of processing activities
The Chamber compiles the security policy in an internal and private document. The Chamber has an internal network protected with different security measures, access is restricted to anyone outside the Chamber, and depending on the user’s profile there are access controls. Backups are made daily.
Changes in regulations
Document update date: 26/04/23